LET ME COACH YOU FOR FREE!!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Nine Little Words That Change Lives

I'm sure by now you've all seen the informercials with the amazing personal transformations; the fella who went from being a pudding of a man to the picture of health or the woman who was, frankly, a big fat thing who is now slim, trim and insanely lovely. And I'm sure one of the things that went through your mind was, "I can't do that." "She doesn't have kids." "He doesn't have to travel for work." "They probably have plenty of time on their hands." "I can't do that."

Kim B. A sweetheat if ever there was one!
News Flash! Those people are the same as you! But they did one thing - they made a decision. Either they saw themselves in a mirror, or got some bad news from a doctor, or even were able to see themselves as they appear to others and said, "I've got to do something. I can't go on like this. I look bad and feel worse. I've got to change." And then they said nine little words that changed their lives:

And this time I'm going to stick to it.

That's all it takes. That mantra that this time you're going to accomplish it, you're going to be fit, healthy, maybe an inspiration to your family. And in the process save your life.
Tommy M. Super Energized Master Motivator!
And this time I'm going to stick to it.

I've actually met some of the people you've seen on the P90X or Insanity infomercials. Big secret? They're no different from any of us. They just decided to do something.

And this time I'm going to stick to it.

Me. 52 years old. This time I stuck with it.
They're nothing special. They don't know any secret. They don't have the special sauce. They changed because they decided to. They were sick and tired of being sick and tired. Nothing special. I know...because I did it too. Why?

I stuck with it.

There's no stopping you. I believe it!


1 comment:

  1. Great post Joe. The world is full of people who think there is a secret, but you're right, there is no real secret other than "commit."

    ReplyDelete