LET ME COACH YOU FOR FREE!!

Friday, April 20, 2012

If They See It...Believe It!

In my travels around the lands of Twitter and Facebook I've noticed I've become involved in several conversations with folks who are near completeing P90X or Insanity or Turbo Fire, etc that go just about like this:

Them: "Day 58 of Insanity!"

Me: "All right! How did you like it? Did you notice a lot of change in your body? I bet you're looking great!"

Them: "I don't see it but everybody I run into says I look so different. My clothes are looser but I don't think I look that different."

Here's my question - you've just completed 60 days of Insanity, the toughest workout on the planet, or 90 days of P90X, the most life-changing workout on the planet, and everyone you run into says you look so great and so different. Why don't you believe them?!?!

We are our own toughest critics which, I think, leads us to being our own worst enemy! We'll totally transform our bodies and when we look in the mirror all we see are that little bit of stuborn fat around our waist, or the tiny pimple on our forehead...not the abs that are popping out, the lean physique that everyone else sees.

If they're seeing the huge difference we've made -Believe It! You've worked hard, you've sweat like a pig, cried a few tears, denied yourself that chocolate cake, and built a body that people notice and wish they could have. And they're probably asking how you did it! (Unabashed plug - get paid to work out, check out the P90X, Insanity Coach opportunity at Be a Beachbody Coach. This concludes the pluggage!).

So be proud, hold your head up, and believe them when they say how great you look. You do!

Joe



No comments:

Post a Comment