LET ME COACH YOU FOR FREE!!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Results Take Time!


I've been seeing quite a few posts on the Beachbody message boards lately saying things like:

"I'm on week 3 and haven't lost any weight" or
"I'm 3 days in and haven't changed" or
"I weigh myself everyday and the scale hasn't moved."

My response is always the same - Its not called P21X for a reason! It's not "Insanity - the 7 day body makeover" for a reason.

Results take time. That is one of the immutible laws of fitness. One must be realistic. If you come in weighing 280lbs and want to get ripped in 90 days...well...that may not happen. I guarantee you'll make amazing progress but it may take you another 90 days..and possibly another. Results take time + consistency + effort!

Tony Horton (Mr. P90X himself) says in one of the first P90X DVD's you'll do that "Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was your body!" It took you some time to get where you are, it's just going to take some time to get where you want to be.

Give yourself the time and you will give yourself the results.

Now go Push Play!

No comments:

Post a Comment