LET ME COACH YOU FOR FREE!!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Rambling Wednesday

I got behind in my workouts for a few days so I had the bright idea to do doubles to catch up. It was only four workouts so I knew 2-a-days were doable.

So Monday I did two - one in the morning and one in the afternoon. No worries...I am much man! Tuesday I did the next two back to back because I had a Fit Club to go to that night. For those not in the know, a Fit Club is just a group of Beachbody Coaches and interested others who get together to do a workout from the Beachbody catalog of exercise programs - P90X, Insanity, Turbo Fire, RevAbs, etc.

At Fit Club we did Insanity: Pure Cardio and Resistance. Ouch. Believe me, there were a few times I thought the Shakeology I had a couple hours before was going to make an appearance! Sweat flew. The group groaned. There was cursing (me). And a few tears (me again).

And I still thought it was fun!

Something wrong with me - seriously wrong with me! Although I learned my lesson - Stick to the schedule and don't get behind again!

Joe

3 comments:

  1. Lol!!! So true - always stick to the schedule! Thanks for the reminder - because I was about to do the same thing today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is easy to fall off track.... but I'm feeling so much better now that I've been on schedule for a month! It makes such a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a machine, Joe! La Machina!

    ReplyDelete