LET ME COACH YOU FOR FREE!!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Dedicate It!


I've written to you before that no one can do it for you. You are responsible for your current levels of health and fitness. You are responsible for getting out there and working out. You have to do it.

Now I want to ask you: Who are you doing it for? Why are you doing this? Who are you dedicating your workouts to?

First, I know you're doing it for yourself. You want to be in better health. You want to be fit. You want to look good in that bathing suit, or cocktail dress, or you finally want abs, or do a decent pull-up.

But now I need you to think - who else needs you to be fit? Your spouse, your kids, your friends, even your pets! They need you to be healthy. They Need You! I know of one woman who's children said to her, "Mommy, please stop smoking because we don't want you to die!" Ouch! I'm happy to say she completely transformed her life and health. In fact, I get into arguments with people because she doesn't even look like the same person!

So dedicate your workouts to those that matter. Tell yourself "I'm working out today for my wife so I'll be here for her for a long time." Do it for your kids.

Do it for yourself.

Dedicate it!

2 comments:

  1. It was great meeting you today! Keep pressing play man and keep inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! It's so very true that, whether we realize it or not, there are many others who rely and depend on us. Getting lazy and unhealthy is actually pretty selfish when you stop and think about it.

    ReplyDelete