LET ME COACH YOU FOR FREE!!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Scale - Get It Out Of Your Head

Let me reiterate something I've said before: the scale is not your friend.

By that I mean it's not the true arbiter of your health or fitness. You must go by how you look, how you feel, how your clothes fit rather than obsess about every ounce or pound. That's a sure path to unhappiness and possible insanity ( the condition, not the exercise program!). I weigh myself maybe once a week and if I'm up or down a pound or two, or 5.8, I don't worry...I just resolve to work a bit harder, tighten up my diet, and just keep pushing play.

So don't beat yourselves up if you go on vacation and gain a little weight. Your body needs a rest and that time you take to recharge, reset, and recouperate will lead to greater gains and better results!

No comments:

Post a Comment