LET ME COACH YOU FOR FREE!!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Experience or.. I've Done Stupid Stuff

I do give advice, mostly when I'm asked, and sometimes when I must...usually when someone is doing or saying something I know a little about. And even then its because I've done the same thing and know it doesn't work.

It's a slippery slope. I'm not a nutritionist. I'm not a personal trainer. I'm not ripped to shreds and I'm not overtly muscular. But I am knowledgeable and fairly well read. I've worked out for years, done pretty much all the Beachbody workouts (P90X, Insanity, Asylum, etc.) so I know what I'm talking about. I've lost near 50 pounds and almost a foot from my waist.

In other words, all the things you think will work and haven't...I've done because I thought they'd work...and didn't. So there's a lot to be said for doing stupid things that don't kill you because you know what won't work and you can save someone else some wasted time.

That is...if they listen to you. But that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment