LET ME COACH YOU FOR FREE!!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Program: Don't Reinvent the Wheel

If you've been doing P90X or Insanity or any of the Beachbody programs you'll know they come with an exercise schedule - what DVD to do on what day in what order. These are in the order they're in because the research that went into the program found that to make the greatest strides and achieve the greatest success, this is how it needed to be done. So, I'm here to tell you:

Don't reinvent the wheel!

What I mean by that is simply follow the program as best you can. I know from experience that sometimes a workout comes along that you just can't do for some kind of physical reason. I, personally, cannot do the yoga workouts. I have one bad foot that makes some of the workout insanely painful...and not in a good way - in a "I literally can't walk" way. So I do the other stretching DVD in the program.

If you're doing a workout and decide "I don't like this workout," "I'll skip this DVD," "I'm do this one later and switch this one," and then complain that you didn't get any results...well...this is kind of harsh...but that's on you! So, keep pushing play, follow the workouts as best you can, follow the schedule as best you can, use your coach (that's me!) and you'll be rockin' swimsuit season!

I know it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Joe!

    I have a quick question about your blog, could you email me please? Thanks!!

    Melanie : )

    ReplyDelete