LET ME COACH YOU FOR FREE!!

Monday, May 30, 2011

What If?...

If you're anything like me, sometimes you get faced with a decision or a situation and you start to What If? yourself to death. I've come to realize that What If comes in two forms - Negative and Positive.


Some Negatives - I want to go to Paris but what if the plane crashes? I was out sick yesterday, what if the boss yells at me? I want to ask Betty Sue to dance but what if she says no? The common denominator of all these situations (and probably of the one's running through your head) is that you have no control over any of the outcomes! What if the plane crashes? What if the boss yells? What if she says no?


You've just What If'd yourself into inaction. You'll probably never go to Paris. The boss will find some reason to scream whether you were sick or not. You'll never know if Betty Sue would have said yes because you never asked her.


Some Positives - What if I combine this chemical and enzyme? What if I try to run that marathon? What if I put some of my thoughts to paper? Maybe you'll cure cancer. Maybe you'll get a feeling of accomplishment you've never had before. Maybe you'll write a best seller.


Examine your What If's. The negatives are just fear. The positives are simply a mind-set of doing. Face your fear and watch it fade away.

Build the habit of believing in yourself. You can do anything. I'm here to help.


I believe in you!

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment