LET ME COACH YOU FOR FREE!!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Try

I'm 51 years old. About 7 years ago I had to have my entire colon removed and my insides reconstructed over two surgeries. I had to have a bag on my side for 10 weeks and then get my plumbing reconnected. I let myself get up to around 235 lbs and told myself I didn't look that bad. Finally, after seeing a picture of myself and getting tired of pulling my man-boob out of the way to see the iPod on my belt, I did something. I walked about 10 lbs of that off.


Then I started with Turbo Jam and went into P90X - 90 days of each - and went from 225 to 192.


How? I tried.


Was I able to do the moves exactly like Tony and Chalene did? No. Am I able to keep up with Shaun T in Insanity? No. Am I sticking with it? Yes. Am I getting better? Yes. Am I probably in the best shape of my life? Yes.


Thats all you have to do. Try. Try your hardest. Do your best. One great thing about these DVD's is that you're doing them at home. No one can see or care how you look while you're doing it! So what if you think you look stupid? So what if you can only do 25 seconds of a 60 second exercise?


It will get better.


You will get better.


All you have to do is try.

Joe Koelbl

No comments:

Post a Comment