LET ME COACH YOU FOR FREE!!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Long Term/Short Term

Let me give you some frightening statistics -


1 of every 3 Americans is overweight

1 of every 5 Americans is obese

Children in high school, middle school and elementary school are being diagnosed with diabetes

For the first time in our history, we're raising a generation of children who's life expectancy will be less than their parents.


What are we doing about it? I know what I'm doing. I'm committed to staying fit - exercising regularly, eating healthy (most of the time!) and encouraging and motivating others (you) to do the same. I'm committed to ending the trend of obesity in this country.


How? By writing these blog entries. By giving you the motivation you need to stick with it. By being a positive force, encouraging you to not give up!


90% of people who start an exercise program quit within the first year.

98% quit in the second.

I've been part of the 2% that stick with it since 2008! I want you along with me.


So what's the Short Term goal - you want to look good at the beach, you want to wear the bikini, look good at the reunion, fit into those jeans again.That's great! Honestly, that's what we're counting on to get you to pick up the phone! But once you're doing P90X, Insanity, Turbo Fire, etc a change comes over you. By day 30 you'll be getting the compliments, day 45 you'll be hooked and, before day 90, you'll be asking how you can sign up as a coach.


But the Long Term goal we have - to help people to achieve their goals and to enjoy a healthy and fulfilling life. That's what Beachbody is all about.


So...look at the short term but live for the long term. I've climbed that wall and now I'm sitting on top holding out my hand to help you over.


I won't let go!

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment