LET ME COACH YOU FOR FREE!!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"When you are required to exhibit strength, it comes." - Joseph Campbell

Hello again everyone!

Well...on June 21, 2004 I was lying on an operating table having most of my insides taken out and here I am five years later still kicking and in probably the best shape of my life...so far! I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis at the age of 10 and at the ripe old age of 44 there I was! I suppose I was lucky growing up - the disease would flare up for a year then go away for 10, flare up for a couple of months then go away for 5 years, etc. etc.

Then it flared up and wouldn't go away and every single drug they gave me I had a reaction to. That was fun...not! It just got worse and worse and finally that was it. They removed my colon and rectum and reconstructed my innards! See www.j-pouch.org for what they did to me.

The reason I write this is I can't believe how fit I have become and how far I've come. Beachbody's motto is Decide. Commit. Succeed. It's true. It works. But you have to go get it yourself! If you've ordered Turbo jam or P90X or Slim in 6 or any of the other great programs and they're still sitting there collecting dust...what are you waiting for?!? When you open that DVD imagine yourself 30 days from now in that slinky red dress or in those jeans or in those swim trunks (if you want to go Speedo...well...that's your decision!).

You've got the tools to succeed. Now Go Get It!

How are you doing? Tell me! I'm here to help in whatever way I can. If you need anything at all please let me know. You know my story...I want to know yours!

Y'all can reach me at josefk@beachbodycoach.com
and at Facebook (which is insanely addictive!) www.facebook.com/josefk3.

Talk to you again soon.

Joe Koelbl
www.teambeachbody.com/josefk

No comments:

Post a Comment