LET ME COACH YOU FOR FREE!!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

L-A-Z-Y!

My hours were changed a while ago at my real life job. Now instead of pushing play when I got home in the afternoon I have to drag myself out of bed in the morning! I realized something about myself...I am Lazy! L-A-Z-Y! In fact, I can't remember a time when I didn't want to go to sleep! Sheesh! Oh well, change is inevitable! I'll get through it cause I have to set an example for all you fine people!

Also, I hear many times that the (or any) nutrition plan is hard to follow be it P90X, Slim in 6, Turbo Jam or any of our other fine products. Here are 12 nutrient-packed foods that will give you just about everything you need:

Almonds and other nuts
Beans and legumesSpinach and other green vegetables
Dairy (fat-free or low-fat milk, yougurt, cheese)
Instant oatmeal (unsweetened, unflavored)
EggsTurkey and other lean meats
Peanut butter
Olive Oil
Whole-grain breads and cereals
Extra protein (whey) powder
Raspberries and other berries

See? Nutritional content and simplicity! To find out more pick up a copy of The Abs Diet by David Zinczenko

Let me know how you're doing! I'm here to help you reach your goals. Because if I can do it so can you!

Contact me at josefk@beachbodycoach.com or visit me at www.facebook.com/josefk3.

Keep Pushing Play!

No comments:

Post a Comment