LET ME COACH YOU FOR FREE!!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Its Not Easy...It's Not Supposed To Be

I'm supposed to do Plyometrics, part of the P90X workouts, today and I really don't want to. It's uncomfortable, it hurts, you sweat, you can't breathe, and you may even feel like throwing up. It's not easy.


And its not supposed to be. Getting fit, losing weight, doing these workouts (especially Insanity) is tough. We all know that. We've all decided we have to do something to get in shape, we've committed to doing that, and because we've done that we will succeed! Luckily, here at Beachbody, there is a community dedicated to helping us all achieve that goal.


From our CEO, Carl Daeikler, down to me and every other Beachbody Coach, we're committed to making the "not easy' a bit more bearable. That's why I'm here - to encourage and motivate - and hopefully help you along on your fitness journey.


I wish it were as easy as rubbing the DVD's on our bodies and, presto change-o, whole new physique...but it's not. But I hope that knowing there are thousands more out there just like you and me, doing the same thing, feeling the same pain, and getting the same success, will spur us on to greater heights.


You can reach your goals. I know it.


How do I know?


I believe in you.

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment