LET ME COACH YOU FOR FREE!!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

P90X Recovery Week

Just getting ready to finish up week three of another round of P90X and go into Recovery Week.

Or, as I like to call it, No Recovery Recovery Week! I mean really...when Mr. Tony Horton said recovery week I believed him. But Nooooooo....


I love P90X and Beachbody and being a Beachbody Coach but c'mon...Bow to Boat? Superman/Bannana? Dreya rolls? More like Ouch, Owww, and You've got to be kidding me!!

But half the joy of P90X, besides the incredibly sexy body, increased health, and super level of fitness, is its ability to make you give it your all, fail, and then say, "I did it!" It doesn't happen overnight or in a day, week, month...but it happens.

It happened to me! Look and see: http://www.beachbodycoach.com/josefk  


Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment