LET ME COACH YOU FOR FREE!!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bug...Get Outta Mah Belly!!

It seems that every time I get consistent in my workouts, something happens. Usually its my own damn fault but sometimes its completely out of my control.

This time I picked up some kind of stomach bug. I've been on the shelf for the last 4 days or so and its literally been a pain in my hynie. I'd join the Pooping Olympics but after the past few days I'm ready to turn pro! And, since I had to have my entire colon removed near 6 years ago, I already have to "go" more than the norm so when I get 'that problem' its a nightmare!

But I'm finally feeling a little better - still kind of weak and rickety - but I'm ready to hit it again.

I can hear Doc Horton yelling at me already!

Joe  

No comments:

Post a Comment