LET ME COACH YOU FOR FREE!!

Friday, July 20, 2012

The Bravest Person In History - Revealed!

Through painstaking research which required spanning the globe, flying in coach class, and hours of combing through musty parchment, records, and paintings, I have at last determined the bravest person in history.

It is, of course, the first person to ever drink milk.

Come with me now to those days of yesteryear and imagine, if you will, two cavemen gazing across the velt, or tundra, or whatever it was cavemen gazed across. Listen, as one says to the other:

"Hey! You see that weird looking animal over there?"
"Yeah?"
"No,no...the other one."
"Right?"
"You see that freaky looking thing underneath it?"
"Uh huh, yeah?"
"Well...whatever comes outta there, I'm gonna drink it!"

I rest my case. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment