LET ME COACH YOU FOR FREE!!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Time Marches On

I'm 52 years old. I feel 25. I act like I'm 12.

I seem now to be making more "urrumph" sounds when I sit down, or stand up, or have to bend over to pick something up. If I'm on the ground for a while, doing some kind of exercise or putting something together, it takes me a bit longer these days to get to my feet. It's a bitter pill to swallow, but I realize now...I'm getting older. I just have to accept the fact that time is catching up to me.

Unfortunately for time, I'm going to put it in a headlock and beat the crap out of it! I...Feel...Great! I do, truly. I'm doing things now that I never thought I could. And the best part is I see other people my age, or younger, who look like they're 10 years older than me!

Secret? I work out..hard. I eat right. And, I think most important...I do young things! Age is number. Mr.P90X, Tony Horton, is 54! A woman at the most recent Beachbody Coach Summit, won his impromptu pushup challenge - she's 58! Geez...read my story - I've had my insides removed and reconstructed and I'm still trying to crush it!

Have I slowed down? I have to admit, yes, a little bit. Am I leaps and bounds ahead of others my age? Absolutely! Why? I keep trying.

I'm 52 years old. I feel like I'm 25. I act like I'm 12.

In other words - I feel young!

1 comment:

  1. Joe,

    Your blog is an interesting and unexpected collection of thoughts.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete