LET ME COACH YOU FOR FREE!!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Some day is Not a Day of the Week

Some day...I'm going to lose 15 pounds.

Some day...I'm going to start my own business.

Some day...I'm going to Paris.

Some day...I'll pay my credit cards off.

How many of you are waiting for Some day? I know I'm guilty of it. And I finally realized something that could be life-changing. Are you ready? Here it is:

Some day never comes.

There are people who say looking to Some day is a goal. No...Some day is a wish. I wish I could lose 15 pounds. I wish I could go to Paris. I wish I could start my own business. I wish I could pay my credit cards off. 

A goal is something you work at, something you write down everyday. Something you set a deadline for. Something that's definite. I will lose 15 pounds by... I started my own business on... I am on a plane to Paris on... I paid my credit cards off on... These are goals not wishes.

So, set your goals. Write them down. Set a date. And you'll notice something odd happen: Your subconsious mind starts to work on it and somehow, someway events begin to align and you lose 15 pounds, you start your business, you go to Paris and you pay off your credit cards.

Your goals are any size, any shape. And they are all in your grasp.

Not Some day.

Today.

Joe

3 comments:

  1. very well said! I had years and years of "some day" - I love NOW - 50+ pounds in less than a year (yes, I was a fatso)! Nothing could tempt me back to "some day" anymore because "now" feels so good.

    ReplyDelete